Unmanned surface vessel USVs boat, small unmanned surface vessel, for the river, lake, offshore emergency rescue use, fast, efficient, intelligent, respond to accidental falling into water, flood rescue.
The small unmanned surface vessel uses an advanced integrated design, the built-in high-speed WaterJet motor equipped with a high-rate lithium-ion battery to provide strong power for the boat. Benefiting from the built-in multiple sensors combined with unmanned driving technology, it can achieve automatic cruise and automatic route correction functions, and precise operation shortens the rescue and response time.
- Propulsion type: WaterJet Jet pump propulsion.
- PP material, lightweight, corrosion resistant, and suitable for fresh water and seawater environment.
- Shape design: U-shaped anti-rolling hull design, anti-vibration, effectively reduce drag, good for high-speed water surface moving.
- the wireless remote control can achieve a maximum distance of 1000 meters, point-to-point design, built-in receiver, no external antenna,
- Very fast boat , ready to use in water, intelligent course lock design, no fear of wind, steering differential.
- Efficient and flexible. built-in intelligent sensor and navigation control system can automatically identify the front and back, the built-in electronic compass is used to automatically maintain the course.
- An external controllable sound and light alarm system is also available. A remote wireless video transmission system can also be selected to win precious time for rescue operations.
The benefit of emergency rescue uses of unmanned surface vessel .
- The new generation of unmanned surface vessels on the water does not require too many operators, and one person can realize multi-person rescue tasks;
- The intelligent unmanned surface boat can be used immediately after falling into the water. It can be turned on in one second and can be operated remotely by remote control. Compared with the traditional lifebuoy, it saves the rescuer’s precious time from rushing from the shore to the landing point and then throwing the lifebuoy. Speed and portability are the traditional rescue methods. incomparable;
- After the emergency rescue unmanned surface vessel sails to the place of falling into the water, the operator on the shore can use the remote control to control the sailing route and direction at any time, without fear of any wind and waves, while the traditional rescue often happens that the lifebuoy is washed away with the rapid current after falling into the water;
- The life-saving range of unmanned surface boat can reach several kilometers, while ordinary lifebuoys must be rescued at short distances at a single point;
- Compared with the traditional lifebuoy, the manned performance of the USVs is greatly improved. It can rescue 3-4 adults at the same time, and the rescue efficiency and success rate are greatly improved.
||electric jet pump weight: 10kg (Waterjet)
||2M/S (75Kg Load)
|Max Load person
||4 person ( Max 300Kg)
- 1:forward and reverse automatic identification.
- 2:automatic stability control.
- 3:automatic course maintenance.
- 4:automatic cruise.
|Number of motors
|| forward and reverse driving
|Minimum turning radius
| Control distance
|Sound and light alarm
||warning light, siren
|Remote control specs